I bought these traps on eBay and tried them for 2 months and caught nothing. In the meantime, the moles continued to tear up my lawn.

I watched all his videos and followed his directions. I had caught a few moles previously with the EasySet Mole Eliminator from Amazon, so I know I have moles. The worst part is that I contacted the seller for help and advice and he never responded! Hence the one star.

So I went on Amazon and bought the Underground Exterminator which enables you to connect a garden hose to your car exhaust pipe and fumigate the little vermin. So far this seems to have been effective. I have seen no new activity since gassing them last week. Now I need to do other sections of my 4 acre property and hopefully this will be an effective way to manage the problem.

Also it only cost $18 instead of $50+ for these useless traps, and it's easier to do than constantly setting, checking and resetting traps.

Thanks for nothing Mr. Trapline.

Product or Service Mentioned: Trapline Products Trap.

Trapline Products Cons: Trapline mole traps do not catch moles or voles, Trapline does not stand behind their product, Trapline traps do not catch moles or voles, Trapline traps are hard to use and a waste of time, Trapline does not respond to inquiries about their traps.

Comments